Monday, April 7, 2008

My first post!

I am not so into myself that I think everyone will want to know all about me. Also, I am not sure I want the world at large to know all about me.
This is my first ever blog, I am not even sure what I want to do with it, other than practice blogging!!!
I do genealogy so at some point I will be sharing tips & links to genealogy sites.
But, I love many things like birds, flowers, good recipes etc. so perhaps I will sometimes share some things of that nature.

For my first post I want to share one of my favorite Bible passages:

Revelations 22:1-4
1Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb,
2 in the middle of its street On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him;
4they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.
5And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.

No comments: