Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Busy Summer

We had a visit from some of the Kansas relatives. We are always happy to see them. One of my sis-in-laws made a cobbler from some of the berries we had picked. It was real good. I put all my berries up in the freezer and gave some to friends and relatives. I will wait until fall or winter to make jam. It has been so hot and I do not want to heat up the house with too much cooking.

Besides I have been busy reading the Joanna Brady detective series by J. A. Jance. I want to have them all read when she visits my local library on her book signing tour. I just finished "Partner in Crime", it was good. Her newest book "Damage Control"came out July 22. http://jajance.com/


We have been enjoying the hummingbirds these photos here were taken about a month ago.




No comments: